We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

???good party hotel for spring break thats not gross???

Detroit, MI
3 posts
Save Topic
???good party hotel for spring break thats not gross???

me and a bunch of the girls are looking for advice on a good hotel to stay at where we can still party a little... is it possible to find a nice hotel in myrtle beach thats not scummy AND we can have a good time??? need some honest advice here cus its our first time going to MB and we want to make sure its a blast.. so any advice we'd all GREATLY appreciate it :) thank you

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ???good party hotel for spring break thats not gross???

First off, you didnt say what your ages are, and most of the "nice" hotels will not rent rooms to those under 25. Some will, but you will need to put up a pretty sizeable deposit (which is refunded upon departure as long as there is no damage to the room). I do know that the Sheraton at the Convention Center does allow those 18 and over as long as you have a major credit card that they will imprint upon arrival..this property is one of the 2 four diamond hotels in the area, but the Sheraton is not oceanfront, but within an easy walk to the beach (you can see the ocean from floors 5 and above tho')

They (Sheraton) sits inbetween the Beach and Broadway at the BEach, and they do run a shuttle to both locations....not alot of "nice"places to choose from, I'm afraid if your under 25.

I do know that if you thumb back thru these pages that this topic was presented back around spring break of last year.

Good Luck!

:)

Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
447 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: ???good party hotel for spring break thats not gross???

MB Con is correct about the 25 and over. You will find MB to be a little more of a "blast" during spring break vacations than normal but it is not like you see on MTV in Cancun or Daytona Beach. The police are out in full force, they do not have alot of tolerance for hard partying. Not saying that is what you plan to do, but its not going to be MTV Spring Break either. Finding what you are looking for will be difficult and if they do rent to anyone under 25 or even 21 you may get exactly what you were hoping to not get. The Sheratons are nice, you may find the Convention Center Sheraton booked during March because of cheer/dance competitions. The Sheraton Broadway is also very nice, we own a week there and our kids stay there, all over 25, it is very family oriented. Good luck

NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: ???good party hotel for spring break thats not gross???

You probably need to define "party". Most nice places have it in writing there will be tolerance for loud and disturbing behaviors. MB is moving in a more upscale direction. I'm sure there are some motels that will still be lax in that area - but I don't stay in them so....who knows?

IN
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: ???good party hotel for spring break thats not gross???

harbour lights....were me n my buddies are stayin and were lookin to party

IN
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: ???good party hotel for spring break thats not gross???

harbour lights is where me n my buddies are stayin and we are goin to be partyin

IN
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: ???good party hotel for spring break thats not gross???

harbour lights is where me n my buddies are stayin and we are goin to be partyin

Bluffton, South...
Level Contributor
960 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ???good party hotel for spring break thats not gross???

If I am paying good money to stay in a nice place I would hope that they would not allow partying!!!!

8. Re: ???good party hotel for spring break thats not gross???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 23:17
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach