We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time to north myrtle beach condos

ohio
6 posts
Save Topic
First time to north myrtle beach condos

Hi. We are looking at north myrtle beach for a trip over labor day. Looking around the net I've seen tons and tons of condos through various agents. Can you give me tips on which condos and agents are the best? I would appreciate any help you all can give me. Our party will be 6 adults and two kids under 10. We would like a nice beach and ocean front views! The kids want to go shell hunting. Thanks!

charleston, wv
Level Contributor
2,972 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time to north myrtle beach condos

northmyrtlebeachtravel.com/book/query.html

www.century21thomas.com/book/query.html

grandstrandvacations.com/book/query.html

Elliott would be my first choice. Thomas Century 21 my second. Grand Strand has been around a long time so must be doing something right.

Might also try VRBO. They say you can save money by dealing direct with owner. Might take more calls and e-mails than dealing with realtor.

vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/…north-myrtle-beach

ohio
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: First time to north myrtle beach condos

Thanks pop. We wnet with a unit in crescent shores and with grandstrand vacationrentals. Looking forward to our trip in august.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: First time to north myrtle beach condos

What unit are you staying in at Crescent Shores?

ohio
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: First time to north myrtle beach condos

We'll be staying in 1812. It's a 4bed/3bath unit. We're taking along the grandparents and my brother and sister-in-law. My parents are very excited about going. My mom hasn't seen the ocean since she was a little girl.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: First time to north myrtle beach condos

nice resort, rooms are spacious.

Augusta, GA
Level Contributor
66 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: First time to north myrtle beach condos

Just a note to say my family has used vrbo.com twice now and very happy with the results. Admittedly I was not happy about the "no credit cards" for a good portion of the listings but I can understand why since it is 2%-4% going to the credit card company. Anyway we rented Crescent Keyes last year and I just mailed off for my Crescent Shores vacation check today.

7. Re: First time to north myrtle beach condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 09:18
Get answers to your questions about North Myrtle Beach