We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Island Vista vs Marriot at Grand Dunes??

Connecticut
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Island Vista vs Marriot at Grand Dunes??

Hi Everyone!

My husband and I are coming down in a few weeks and have decided to most likely stay at 1 of these hotels. Can anyone tell me about these hotels? They both appear to be right on the beach!

Also, it seems like Island Vista is more in a centralized location. Is this true? I guess I am just concerned that there wont be much for us to do.

Finally, about how long would it take for us to take a cap from this area to the center of Myrtle Beach?

Thanks in advance!

Megan

Ohio
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Island Vista vs Marriot at Grand Dunes??

My family of 5 stayed at the Island Vista last summer and had a fabulous time. We have stayed at several MB hotels/condos and this is our favorite spot! The location is perfect and all the room have fabulous views! I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Hagerstown, Maryland
Level Contributor
364 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Island Vista vs Marriot at Grand Dunes??

Both are wonderful resorts.. I don't think you could go wrong with either place. You might want to post your question in the Myrtle Beach forum since both of these resort are located in MB.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Island Vista vs Marriot at Grand Dunes??

Both are nice resorts but they are in Myrtle Beach on North Ocean Blvd not North Myrtle Beach.

4. Re: Island Vista vs Marriot at Grand Dunes??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 12:16