We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prince Resort Condos

montreal
Level Contributor
310 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Prince Resort Condos

Has anyone stayed there lately? We are 2 couples looking to stay there in October. It looks very nice. We would really like to get some comments about the complex..the location, the pool, the facilities..anything else? Thanks.

Murfreesboro, North...
Level Contributor
17 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prince Resort Condos

We have never stayed there before either but will be staying there July 19 - July 24 and will be happy to let you know how it was.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,821 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prince Resort Condos

Very nice. There are 2 buildings. The ocean front one sits right on the pier. The pool by the pier is nice, but nothing spectacular, but in October, shouldn't be too crowded. The other building is across the street,but all units have great views of the ocean. I believe there is a pool above the garage, haven't seen it. There is an unspectacular restaurant in the oceanfront building, workout rooms, game-room, etc, and bar and grill/raw-bar type restaurant adjoining the pier. As a renter, you should really enjoy the location, views and very nice rooms.

montreal
Level Contributor
310 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prince Resort Condos

Thanks...i would appreciate your comments upon your return,..have a good vacation!

montreal
Level Contributor
310 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Prince Resort Condos

Thanks..many comments are that is in a remote area in North Myrtle Beach..how do you feel about this? Is it too remote?..are you that far away from restaurants, shopping and golf courses?

charleston, wv
Level Contributor
2,973 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Prince Resort Condos

Depends of your definition of "remote". Ten blocks from an IGA grocery store. Maybe a bit higher prices but can't beat the convenience.

A number of shops and places to eat right in that neighborhood.

Out on Rt 17 you will find several more grocery stores.

10-20-30 minutes to most dining and attractions depending on where you're going. South end of MB very easy to drive to now. Mile or two out Rt 9 and south on Rt 31 is traffic free drive.

Golf courses....Depends on which ones you're heading to.

www.myrtlebeachskytour.com/2006/swf/p4_14.htm

Link should come up as Cherry Grove. IGA at center of pic. Scroll right several blocks to pier. That's Prince Resort built at the pier.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,821 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Prince Resort Condos

Remote? I certainly don't think so. As far as the Cherry Grove section of NMB goes, this is probably the most active as sits on the pier and has restaurants and bars on site. Also, by far, the largest buildings north of Sea Mountain Hwy.

Gallatin, Tennessee
Level Contributor
17 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Prince Resort Condos

If you wanted to stay in the Cherry Grove area, I'd stay at Towers on the Grove. I've stayed at both, and I like the location of Towers better. Both pools are on the smaller side, but Towers is a little more secluded and you get less traffic.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
246 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Prince Resort Condos

We recently walked out on Cherry Grove Pier. The ramp is adjacent to the Prince pool area. The pool area is small and lots of foot traffic passes by onto the pier. I would imagine October will be less busy.

montreal
Level Contributor
310 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Prince Resort Condos

How was your stay in July at the Prince Resort? Thanks.

Huntersville, North...
Destination Expert
for Huntersville
Level Contributor
580 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Prince Resort Condos

The Cherry Grove Pier at Prince will be busy in October. Prime fishing season.

Get answers to your questions about North Myrtle Beach