We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP!: Myrtle Beach May 16-23

Michigsn
2 posts
Save Topic
HELP!: Myrtle Beach May 16-23

A group of 5 of us will be visiting Sheraton Broadway Plantation and Peppertree Ocean Club for the week of May 16-23. We are all between 23-26. We have both places for the week because after I purchased the Peppertree I realized it was no where near the night life that I wanted to experience so the only opening i could find was the sheraton which is not directly on the beach. I also heard it was Bike Week down there during this week. I have been reading so many different reviews..please let me know what to expect during this week with the two different condos..one on the beach and one close to entertainment. We want fun in the sun during the day some relaxing away from our children and some fun nightlife! Thank you soo much!

north myrtle beach...
Level Contributor
124 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP!: Myrtle Beach May 16-23

The first bike week will be from May7-16th of May, which will be in North Myrtle Beach, Black Bike week will be from May 26-May 31st. So you will miss both of them. I would suggest if you are going to be doing any party time, I would highly suggest a cab or a sober driver for the group. Cops are really bad in Myrtle Beach, Mayor Rhodes wants everyone in the bed by 8PM.

There is a lot more entertainment at Broadway then Peppertree for the whole family.

Ohio, Illinois
Level Contributor
64 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HELP!: Myrtle Beach May 16-23

we found lots of bars and/or various types of music at Broadway at the Beach

north myrtle beach...
Level Contributor
124 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HELP!: Myrtle Beach May 16-23

Back again not sure about Bike Fest for North Myrtle Beach. There was a write about them pulling out their support due to a letter passed around about being againest a bike fest in North Myrtle Beach, I was surprised this happen but do not blame Harley davidson if they do not feel wanted. What we need is new leaders for Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle beach. One day they will realize this is a tourist town and people need the vistors to survive.

Beaufort
Level Contributor
4 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: HELP!: Myrtle Beach May 16-23

Hey, you got the best of both worlds! Relax! Enjoy the beach during the day, and have fun at night, with your condo close at hand to lay your weary head post partying.

I've been to Myrtle Beach several times during biker week and except for a little extra noise, it's always been fine. The cyclists have been polite and no problem at all.

Hope you guys have a great time - I'll be there the week after you guys and can't wait!

5. Re: HELP!: Myrtle Beach May 16-23

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2010, 05:16