We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Better Uptown or Comedy Cabanna?

Steubenville, OH
Level Contributor
106 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Better Uptown or Comedy Cabanna?

Which is better Uptown Improv or Comedy Cabanna? Also prices etc.?

nc
Level Contributor
211 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Better Uptown or Comedy Cabanna?

Don't know about the improv. But everytime we are in MB we always visit Comedy Cabana. Great, funny shows. Service good. Have never eaten there only had drinks. There is a two item minimum per customer but good drinks and service. Not so crowded that you don't have room to breath like some other comedy clubs I have been in. I don't think u will be dissapointed. All shows smoke free.

Howell, NJ
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Better Uptown or Comedy Cabanna?

We also like the Comedy Cabana

Texas Gulf Coast...
Level Contributor
275 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Better Uptown or Comedy Cabanna?

Both seem nice, but I decided to attend Comedy Cabana due to the comedian that was performing while I was in town. It was a night full of laughs.

Please keep in mind that whatever is purchased in the bar area (which is a waiting zone for all until they start seating) is NOT counted towards your 2 item min for the night. If we were clear about this policy, we would have waited before ordering our sprites. :<)

I would also suggest eating before the show. The appetizers we had were ok, but I would have been quite disappointed if I planned to have a meal there.

You may consider signing up for their newsletter and get a coupon emailed to you.

btw- Cooter was very funny as was the headliner.

4. Re: Better Uptown or Comedy Cabanna?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 08:17
Get answers to your questions about North Myrtle Beach
Recent Conversations