We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public Transportation

Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Public Transportation

I've been looking into Public Transportation in NMB - I've found Coastal RTA however from what I can see it doesn't seem to service NMB - am I correct? Is there any transit system between NMB and MB? Thanks.

Morgantown, West...
Destination Expert
for Morgantown
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Public Transportation

I asked that same question a couple of years ago, and at that time there was no public transportation in North Myrtle. Not sure if that has changed in the past couple of years, but there was no public bus service when we were there in 2009.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Public Transportation

no public transportation in NMB, just taxis

Owings, Maryland
Level Contributor
54 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Public Transportation

Are taxis readily available just to go out and hail one? Or do you need to place a call for one? Are they available late when clubs close? Any idea of what a taxi from MB to NMB would cost?

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,367 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Public Transportation

From Broadway at the beach to NMB is approx a $30 cab ride.

5. Re: Public Transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2013, 10:19
Get answers to your questions about North Myrtle Beach