We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What are newest condos and resorts?

Tennessee
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Topic
What are newest condos and resorts?

What is the newest condos and resorts in or around NOrth Myrtle Beach? I haven't been there in over six years and not sure where to stay. We want something on the ocean and really nice:)

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,393 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What are newest condos and resorts?

If you want really nice there is nothing better then North Beach Plantation.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What are newest condos and resorts?

How far is that from the Hilton? Hubby has a conference at Hilton so we don't want to be too far from there.

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,393 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What are newest condos and resorts?

If you want to be near the Hilton Stay at Royale Palms it is attached to the Hilton and has great accomodations and amenities.I suggested NBP because you mentioned North MB. You will be very happy in RP.

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,393 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What are newest condos and resorts?

If you prefer NBP it's a short drive from the hilton about 5 minutes.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,801 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What are newest condos and resorts?

The Prince Resort and Towers on the Grove are newer resorts in the Cherry Grove section of NMB.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
344 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What are newest condos and resorts?

Any other suggestions on this same topic? Prince Resort and Towers on the Grove look to be unavailable for what we need. I'm not willing to stay in Myrtle during either of the bike weeks so it's either North Myrtle or probably heading to the NC coast. I remember driving through NMB last year and seeing some newer looking condos out past the pier it seems like. Ocean front is preferable but across the street is no big deal either.

7. Re: What are newest condos and resorts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 05:40
Get answers to your questions about North Myrtle Beach
Recent Conversations