We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pet Friendly Resorts

Emerald Isle, North...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pet Friendly Resorts

My family would like to travel to Myrtle Beach over Thanksgiving Holidays but need a pet friendly lodging. If you could recommend any, please let me know.

Thanks

1. Re: Pet Friendly Resorts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2013, 02:24
Edited: 27 January 2013, 02:24
Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pet Friendly Resorts

Also check "Retreat Myrtle Beach" on Main Street in North Myrtle Beach. When I worked in Myrtle Beach I believe Compass Cove used to be pet friendly in the winter. You might google pet friendly myrtle beach to see what options you have. Having worked both on-site and off-site, sometimes on-sites can be less money. You have to do your homework. It never hurts to ask for the best deal and ask the reservationist their opinion, where can you go to get the best discount. Discounts for private homeowners generally come out of the homeowners portion and not the rental agency -so it isn't always the first option given. We want to make the most for our homeowners that we can, it keeps them happy. It is a fine line everyday to keep guests and homeowners content! Sometimes it is not possible :o)

Ontario
Level Contributor
243 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Pet Friendly Resorts

Check out funbeaches.com web site. They have great info on pet friendly places and lots of other helpful information.

4. Re: Pet Friendly Resorts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about North Myrtle Beach
Recent Conversations