We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North Myrlte Beach to Myrtle Beach

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
171 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
North Myrlte Beach to Myrtle Beach

I will be in NMB for a long weekend in May and I was wondering if there are any options for public transportation between NMB and MB at night? It would be nice to keep the car parked.

Huntersville, North...
Destination Expert
for Huntersville
Level Contributor
574 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: North Myrlte Beach to Myrtle Beach

None that I know of. We've always taken a taxi.

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
171 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: North Myrlte Beach to Myrtle Beach

Do you remember how much you paid for a taxi?

Huntersville, North...
Destination Expert
for Huntersville
Level Contributor
574 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: North Myrlte Beach to Myrtle Beach

I honestly can't. We'd usually split it between several of us. I'd just guess and say you should expect to pay $25-30 one way. That's just a wild guess though.

Morgantown, West...
Destination Expert
for Morgantown
Level Contributor
1,557 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: North Myrlte Beach to Myrtle Beach

If this is your first time to North Myrtle Beach, you'll find that they have just about everything that you will find in Myrtle Beach (dining, shopping, entertainment, mini golf, nightlife, etc). You may not need to go far to find what you want.

Here is an info page on TripAdvisor about public transportation on the Grand Strand: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g54359-s303/Myrtle-Be…

The bus service is http://coastrta.com/ But I don't see any routes between North Myrtle Beach and Myrtle Beach. You may need to call them to see if there is a route: (843) 488-0865

Good luck!

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
55 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: North Myrlte Beach to Myrtle Beach

take a cab

6. Re: North Myrlte Beach to Myrtle Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2015, 06:17