We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stop in Rock Hill on-route to Florida?

Which Rock Hill hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
996 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
Stop in Rock Hill on-route to Florida?

Hi,

My wife and I and our three small dogs will be driving from Toronto to Ft. Myers Beach on Christmas eve.

Is Rock Hill a good option to stay overnight. Does anyone know if there is a motel there that will aloow three non-shedding small dogs?

Thanks,

Dan

Fort Mill, South...
Level Contributor
399 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stop in Rock Hill on-route to Florida?

Contact best western or comfort inn in carowinds blvd Fort Mill SC. These are supposed to be nice hotels and the chains are pet friendly. I do not know if these are. If you stay there drive to exit 85 to eat. Do not eat around Carowinds unless you love pain. If you would like furthor local info please contact. dnifong@comporium.net. I live in Fort Mill.

2. Re: Stop in Rock Hill on-route to Florida?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Rock Hill
Recent Conversations