We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

carolina king marina and resort

Ellenboro, North...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
carolina king marina and resort

Has anybody stayed in one of these cabins?

3 replies to this topic
Piedmont, South...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: carolina king marina and resort

my husband stayed there for a hunt trip and we thought we would go back in June but due to health reasons we cancelled 11 days before our arrival time and found out they are charging for 1 nights stay. I think this is absurd and I would not recommend this place to anyone at anytime

Inglis, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: carolina king marina and resort

Stayed for a month last year--- going back this fall for another month--- cabins are wonderful and very clean. the whole area is well kept and the facilities are second to none. Very friendly employees --- fishing is excellent. highly recommend.

1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: carolina king marina and resort

Friends and I were looking for a close place for a weekend getaway. We live in Charleston, SC. We found Carolina King Retreat, just off I-95 in Summerton, SC. Its about an hour drive from Charleston. Now we found it, it will be a regular place to go. Done fished a lot of places but this place is fantastic. We took our boats. Everything was secure and safe. The guy who owns the place is a hoot. We could listen to his stories all day! We goin back in April 2017. Fishin going to be great then too!

Reply to: carolina king marina and resort
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Santee