We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deadwood Restraunts

Which Deadwood hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Winchester, Kentucky
Level Contributor
61 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Deadwood Restraunts

My wife and I will be in the area this June and plan on spending probably one day in Deadwood. I was looking for some good advice on places to eat here. Thanks

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
683 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Deadwood Restraunts

Deadwod has numerous restaurants, many of which we found to be mediocre. We have always had a decent meal at the Deadwood Social Club, which is mainly italian cuisine. Kevin Costner's 5 star restaurant, Jake's above the Midnight Star, is excellent and quite pricey. The Deadwood Grille located in the Lodge of Deadwood is also excellent and more reasonably priced than Jake's. If good home cooking at very reasonable prices interests you, take a ride out to Spearfish Canyon and dine at Cheyenne Crossing, located at the south entrance to the canyon. The cafe is nothing fancy but the food is really good. I am including the link to their website so you can check the hours they are open. I highly recommend their Indian Tacos but anything on their menu is very good.

http://www.cheyennecrossing.org/index.html

Rapid City, South...
Level Contributor
502 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Deadwood Restraunts

We ate at Jakes on Sunday & although the place is gorgeous, the food wasn't great, especially for the price. My husband had a ribeye & I had the duck. The portions at the Lodge are huge, food good. If you are there for breakfast, Lee Street Station is fun & good food.

Rockford, Illinois...
Level Contributor
188 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Deadwood Restraunts

I would also suggest Deadwood Social Club, as the food is good and not over-priced.

Sioux Falls, South...
Level Contributor
39 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Deadwood Restraunts

I've always had good luck with the Deadwood Social Club as well, both lunch and dinner. And yes, a bit of an Italian menu.

5. Re: Deadwood Restraunts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Deadwood