We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mountain biking rentals in Custer / mickleson trail

Which Rapid City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Mountain biking rentals in Custer / mickleson trail

Husband and I are needing bike rentals for mountain biking in Custer / mickleson trail. Suggestions?

Best to rent in rapid city or are there rentals throughout the park? Or in Custer?

Help is appreciated. :) we're headed there now!

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mountain biking rentals in Custer / mickleson trail

Oh and we are staying in the park tomorrow night so want as close to legion lake or sylvan lake as possible. Thanks!

South Dakota
Level Contributor
4,299 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mountain biking rentals in Custer / mickleson trail

I would try Rabbit Bike in Hill City. I am not aware of any bike rental places in Custer State Park. Not to say there aren't any, just none that I've heard of. As always, anyone else feel free to educate me if I'm wrong.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
683 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mountain biking rentals in Custer / mickleson trail

Mountain bikes can be rented by the hour or day at State Game Lodge. This would be the closest to Legion and Sylvan Lake.

South Dakota
Level Contributor
4,299 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mountain biking rentals in Custer / mickleson trail

Thanks, mountainmama!

5. Re: Mountain biking rentals in Custer / mickleson trail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Rapid City