We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging

Houston
6 posts
Save Topic
Lodging

Can anyone direct me to a hotel or B&B in Sioux Falls that has a view of the river and or the falls? I have never been...am travelling next week, and have no idea what to expect. Would love to be somewhere on the water though, if possible.

If there is nothing like that, please can someone direct me to the best place to stay in Sioux Falls?

Thanks!

South Dakota
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lodging

Hmm...I don't believe there are any hotels on the river. There is one that is down town next to the River Walk Cafe but it is old and run down and you have more of a stream. Someone else correct me if I am wrong.

It depends on where you want to stay and how much money you want to spend. What are you going to be doing there? How long will you be there for?

cameron park...
Level Contributor
190 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodging

I'm interested in the same thing; hope you don't mind me piggy backing onto your post. we will be traveling from Hill City to Minnesota and would like to stay overnight in Sioux Falls to break up the drive. We would need 3 rooms, 2 with 2 Queen beds and one with a King or 2 queen beds. We would like to spend $100 or less for the night. Obviously, we want clean, but ammenities are not so important since it is just a place to sleep until we get on our way.

Any info appreciated!

Thanks

nj
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lodging

This Comfort Inn might fit the bill. We are doing the same thing both ways from/to NJ.

comfortsuites.com/ires/en-US/html/HotelInfo…

Marshall, Minnesota
Level Contributor
256 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lodging

Country inn and Suites downtown is right on the river.

~JS

5. Re: Lodging

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 21:15
Get answers to your questions about Sioux Falls
More Sioux Falls Topics