We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

meeting location near I90 and I29

Omaha, NE
Level Contributor
100 posts
134 reviews
Save Topic
meeting location near I90 and I29

I need a convenient location for two cars to meet in the early morning. (About 8:30) One car is arriving from the west on I90 and the other from the sounth on I29.

Rapid City, SD
Level Contributor
893 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: meeting location near I90 and I29

The Flying J Truck Stop on I-29 Exit 83 (intersection of SD-38 and I-29 on the east side of I-29) is a good place. It's just south of I-90. It's a newer truck stop.

Omaha, NE
Level Contributor
100 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: meeting location near I90 and I29

I appreciate your suggestion...however I am uncomfortable having my 18 year old daughter hanging out at a truck stop. Any breakfast restaurants in the area?

Rapid City, SD
Level Contributor
893 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: meeting location near I90 and I29

There's a Perkins and an IHOP on the west side of I-29 Exit 77. This is the 41st Street exit that you use to go to the mall.

4. Re: meeting location near I90 and I29

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 17:16
Get answers to your questions about Sioux Falls
More Sioux Falls Topics