We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone stayed in the new Frontier Cabins?

Orland Park...
Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone stayed in the new Frontier Cabins?

I saw an advertisement for the Frontier Cabins...went on their web site. They look pretty good (kind of like Cody Cowboy Village in Cody, WY). I know they are a year or so old. Has anyone stayed there to give me the thumbs up or thumbs down? Thanks fellow travelers!

Wall Drug
Shopping Malls, Gift & Speciality Shops, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Delta-09 Missile Silo
History Museums, Military Museums
SD
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone stayed in the new Frontier Cabins?

Excellent----new and clean- expensive but appropriate Cabela's fixtures and decor

minnesota
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone stayed in the new Frontier Cabins?

My husband and I stayed there last summer and absolutely loved it!! Very clean,loved the furnishings........it is our favorite place to stay on our way through South Dakota!! And we did not think it was that expensive, either.

3. Re: Has anyone stayed in the new Frontier Cabins?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Wall