We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP!!!! Far OUT Question about BOOTS and Wall Drug!!

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Dusseldorf
Level Contributor
3,178 posts
623 reviews
Save Topic
HELP!!!! Far OUT Question about BOOTS and Wall Drug!!

About 15 years ago I bought a fabulous pair of black riding cowboy boots free of ornamentation but made in the USA and extremely comfortable. I subsequently lost them...don't ask where....and I do not remember the brand name. They were not an ordinary one like Justin, etc. Now Wall no longer carries cowboy boots and I want another pair, but can't find them. I recall the Wall person told me these boots were popular at the time with a few movie stars. Any chance anyone remembers? Appreciate it!!!!

ZB

10 replies to this topic
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
21,164 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP!!!! Far OUT Question about BOOTS and Wall Drug!!

Maybe Lucchese Boots? http://www.lucchese.com/

Illinois
Level Contributor
376 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HELP!!!! Far OUT Question about BOOTS and Wall Drug!!

when we were there last september, the leather stor was still open in wall drug and they had tons of boots.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
683 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HELP!!!! Far OUT Question about BOOTS and Wall Drug!!

Wall Drug has a store that carries tons of cowboy boots and is still open. Perhaps you meant they no longer carry the brand you are looking for. I know that Tony Lama boots were very popular back in the 80's and 90's and many celebrities wore them. I am pretty sure you will be able to find them on the internet.

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Dusseldorf
Level Contributor
3,178 posts
623 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: HELP!!!! Far OUT Question about BOOTS and Wall Drug!!

Thanks everyone. Seems they do not have them on line but do in the store! Need to call them directly!

ZB

Lincoln, NE
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
671 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: HELP!!!! Far OUT Question about BOOTS and Wall Drug!!

Young's Western Wear in Valentine, NE has a web site that shows many of their items. The easiest way to find it is to type in Young's Western Wear in Valentine, NE into a search engine. Phone number is 1-800-658-4398 The web site is discountwesternwear.com, but when a person enters that you have lots more choices than just Young's. If Wall Drug doesn't have the boots that you want maybe Young's would. Also, they will gladly ship any item.

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Dusseldorf
Level Contributor
3,178 posts
623 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: HELP!!!! Far OUT Question about BOOTS and Wall Drug!!

Thanks Tourist2 . I will give that a try!

ZB

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Dusseldorf
Level Contributor
3,178 posts
623 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: HELP!!!! Far OUT Question about BOOTS and Wall Drug!!

Tourist2....Really appreciate it very much...found them! Boulet! Ordered. Great store!

ZB

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
683 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: HELP!!!! Far OUT Question about BOOTS and Wall Drug!!

Since you live in the Chicagoland area check some tack shops, such as the Libertyville Saddle Shop in Libertyville, IL. If they do not carry the brand they might be able to direct you to someone who does.

Wall, South Dakota...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: HELP!!!! Far OUT Question about BOOTS and Wall Drug!!

Wall Drug does carry boots. I know this for a fact because I am the Manager of the Boot Department at Wall Drug! I don't know where you got this mis-information but it is incorrect. We stock between 5,000 to 6,000 pairs at any given time. We have one of the largest selections in the western U.S. and also better pricing than most.

Lansing, Michigan
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: HELP!!!! Far OUT Question about BOOTS and Wall Drug!!

I have a picture of a pair of boots i found in your store but, i do not know that brand. i saw them when i was in earlier this month while on vacation. unfoutunetly you were closing so i was not able to spend a lot of time looking & we did not get back that way again. how can i find out what brand & make they were? i can send the picture if i need to just need to know where.

Reply to: HELP!!!! Far OUT Question about BOOTS and Wall Drug!!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Wall