We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Main Stay Suites

Tennessee
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Topic
Main Stay Suites

Has anyone stayed at Main Stay Suites in Brentwood? I was going to go to a different extended stay hotel but Homewood Suites is not available for about 2 - 3 weeks out of my 8 week stay. Thanks for any advice you can give me!

Brentwood, Tennessee
Level Contributor
12 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Main Stay Suites

I used to work for a large church in Brentwood and when we had guest speakers, etc., we always put them up at the Main Stay. Great staff, too. I would go for it!

Tennessee
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Main Stay Suites

Thanks for the info. I moved in this past Thursday. The first room I looked at was a one bedroom suite and I was so depressed about it - then I looked at the same room only without the wall. So, it is just a one room efficiency type suite and I like it much better. The one bedroom is the same size room only with a wall up to make it a one bedroom suite. That wall being there made everything seem even smaller. The only complaint I have is the bed. The mattress is lumber hard. Some people like that but I don't like mine quite so firm. I just purchased a mattress pad to go on top of the mattress which I'm hoping will take care of that problem. This place is VERY clean and so far the staff have been terrific.

3. Re: Main Stay Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 18:16
Get answers to your questions about Brentwood