We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Nice Hotel with hot tub and pool in Bristol

VA
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Topic
Need Nice Hotel with hot tub and pool in Bristol

Will be traveling with my Mom and 2 of her sisters to Bristol in early October.

I would like to find a nice hotel with a pool and hot tub where we can stay. Hampton Inn does not have what we need and Mary Washington is a bit $$$.

Can you help me out with recommendations?

Bristol, TN
Level Contributor
361 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Nice Hotel with hot tub and pool in Bristol

I live in Bristol so maybe I can help. Bristol TN has really no nice hotels at all however Bristol VA which is basically the same town has a nice Holiday Inn that might be what you need. It is directly off of the interstate and does have an outdoor pool. It is also in the most popular part of town...there is a movie theatre and about 8 reastaurants all in the same parking lot. Martha Washington is very nice but it is over priced.

2. Re: Need Nice Hotel with hot tub and pool in Bristol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2010, 06:30
Get answers to your questions about Bristol