We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
17 posts
127 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

Can anyone tell me what they are saying the weather will be like memorial day and all next week? I know rain predicted, but how bad? We just want to know what local weather channels are saying. Thanks.

5 replies to this topic
Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
8,912 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

http://www.wrcbtv.com/weather

Good luck

There are many activities indoors also.

www.chattanoogafun.com

tennesee
Level Contributor
504 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Heard this morning that the weather outlook appears to be looking better for the weekend. Still some rain, but not as much as first expected. We'll be crossing paths as we're headed to you your neck of the woods (Tampa than across to St. Augustine) and looks like a washout for the most part.

Mentioned in this post
Tampa
Tampa
Florida
Chattanooga, TN
Level Contributor
433 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

50% chance of rain on the weekend including Monday. So the question is: are you an optimist or a pessimist?

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga
Level Contributor
738 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

We don’t pay much attention to the local forecast- it rained at my house for 30 minutes yesterday, did not rain at my sisters 30 minutes away- the mountains play tricks so if it is less than 80% chance then you could have sun all day with a 30 minute storm- I will say we’ve been warm so the storms tend to be a little more intense.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga
Level Contributor
738 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather

And aren’t we all glad we didn’t change our plans due to the forecast? 3:30 on Sunday and the only rain we’ve seen was after midnight last nite! Let’s hope it continues tomorrow!

Reply to: Weather
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted