We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel for 3 adults

Which Chattanooga hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Coopersburg...
Destination Expert
for Allentown
Level Contributor
608 posts
153 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel for 3 adults

Our family will be stopping in Chattanooga on our way to Florida. We're looking for an embassy suites type of place since I'll have my two kids - daughter 24 and son 16. My parents will also be traveling with us and they will have their own room. Suggestions?

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
7,297 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel for 3 adults

You did not mention is you are just overnighting or stopping for a visit on your way. Chattanooga has much to offer and is a beautiful area.

If you would like to stay in the downtown area, close to the Riverfront area I can suggest The Marriott Residence Inn Downtown or the Doubletree. They have rooms similar to an Embassy Suites. You would at least be able to walk around enjoy the sights along the Tennessee River and maybe visit the Tennessee Aquarium. The largest fresh water aquarium in the world. There are many restaurants that offer almost anything you want also.

www.chattanoogafun.com

Coopersburg...
Destination Expert
for Allentown
Level Contributor
608 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel for 3 adults

Good suggestion, I'll look into the Marriott. Not really visiting because we only have two days to get to Florida and we're already stopping along the way to visit my other son in Virginia.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,524 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel for 3 adults

In that case I do recommend staying in the downtown area rather than along the Interstate. You can check into your hotel at whatever time you come in, and then just eat dinner and stroll around the riverfront to walk off all the driving.

4. Re: Hotel for 3 adults

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2009, 07:22
Get answers to your questions about Chattanooga