We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

crash pad?

Brunswick, Ohio
Level Contributor
4 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
crash pad?

Me and my sister are traveling to Chattanooga for a weekend, and we were thinking about staying at the crash pad in the bunk rooms to save some money. Has anyone else stayed there and how it was?

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
8,324 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: crash pad?

I am not familiar with this!

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,977 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: crash pad?

I hadn't heard of it either, but I did find a website:

http://www.crashpadchattanooga.com/

Edited: 03 February 2012, 16:52
Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
268 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: crash pad?

Cool! Idnt know we had a hoatel!! Tahts great. Means a different type of traveler can now come!

Chattanooga, TN
Level Contributor
384 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: crash pad?

The Crash Pad will be perfect for you. It is a newly built hostel and is primarily for visitors who visit our city for our outdoor activities like kayaking, mouintain biking, and rock climbing who seek something cheap with zero frills.

It is located in the Southside area of town which has a few places to consider for eats and drinks like The Terminal Brewery, Neidloves, The Blue Grass Grille, Blue Orleans, and a couple of taquerías nearby. The CARTA free electric shuttle is near which can take you downtown and to the Northshore.

I've not stayed there but it has been open long enough to have a following. There is another hostel being finished a few blocks away that is in a 1920s YMCA.

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
268 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: crash pad?

Be areful f the sothside. We have a gang problem

6. Re: crash pad?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2013, 10:31