We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chattanooga ghost tour questions

Kodak, Tennessee
Level Contributor
10 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Chattanooga ghost tour questions

Does anyone recommend a certain tour? We are looking for the one that tours under the city? Any info would be great! Thanks

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
7,938 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chattanooga ghost tour questions

I have not experienced the Chattanooga Ghost Tours. I suggest reading these Trip Advisor reports and maybe they will give you additional inform needed.

CHATTANOOGA GHOST TOURS HAS JUST BEEN AWARDED A TRIPADVISOR 2013 CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE, awarded to the TOP 10% WORLDWIDE businesses that consistently receive high ...

www.chattanoogaghosttours.com

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
46 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chattanooga ghost tour questions

I did the ghost tour a couple of years ago. It was fun. I think you will enjoy.

Florence, Kentucky
Level Contributor
136 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chattanooga ghost tour questions

We also did the tour a few years ago and i would say it was ok. if you've been on ghost tours in other towns, you pretty much know what to expect. I will say the guide seemed very knowledgeable and friendly, but, the other folks on the tour were kind of meatballs. it was like anything the guide said, they would quickly pull out there smartphones and try to verify the facts. so my opinion of the tour was really affected more by the meatballs than the tour itself.

4. Re: Chattanooga ghost tour questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Chattanooga
Recent Conversations