We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rock City: Family Trip?

Trujillo Alto...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Rock City: Family Trip?

My family is planning on going to see Rock City (I've NEVER been there), the thing is we are a family group of 12 people: My grand parents (70 and 80), My pregnant aunt and her two little kids (5 and 7), my parents (my mom has heart condition and my dad is afraid of high places), my sister and our boyfriends. My question is: In Rock City is there any activities for all of my family or should I better forget about Rock City and do something else that we all can enjoy? (Please give me other options)

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
8,054 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rock City: Family Trip?

There can be alot of walking, and not all on even ground. Rock City has beautiful views, but?

With the diverse group you have, I cannot think of anything that would be perfect, no matter where you go. Maybe a city bus tour, where all can just ride. A wheelchair will not work in RC. It can in the Tennessee Aquarium.

Maybe you consider dividing your group.

Cleveland, Tennessee
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rock City: Family Trip?

There is a shorter trail that you could access via wheelchair...during the summer there are also fabulous Birds of Prey Shows that last about 45 minutes in the amphitheater - and a great new restaurant called Cafe 7 that is outdoors at Lover's Leap - with the great view

3. Re: Rock City: Family Trip?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Chattanooga