We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Recommendation

Which Chattanooga hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
31 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Recommendation

Hi all,

I will be staying in Chattanooga for one night on Sunday 9 June this year. I will have a long enough drive from Savannah that day to get there and will be moving on to Nashville the next day.

Can anybody recommend a hotel that would be good in terms location, allowing me to move on the next day, also near a few nice restaurants or diners. I'm also leaning toward a hotel that i can stroll around a bit, maybe closer to downtown.

the drive to Nashville is 135 miles according to travel math. Would the traffic be bad heading that direction on a Monday morning?

Thanks for any tips.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
7,389 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Recommendation

I see by the calendar, June 9 is a Monday. Either the 8th or 9th the is during Riverbend Festival and hotels will be at a premium. Being in the downtown area would be great, for activities, people, good food and nice walks along the riverfront.

You should confirm ASAP. You can check the Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn and Suites, Marriott Residence Inn or Courtyard and Doubletree. There is also the Sheraton Read House, The Chattanoogan and Staybridge Suites. All of these are within waling distance or shuttle distance to the center of all the activity.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
31 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Recommendation

thanks for your reply, i booked for the sunday night 8 june (good spot).

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
7,389 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Recommendation

Glad it worked out for you. Hope you enjoy.

4. Re: Hotel Recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2015, 05:16