We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accom in Franklin

Warwick, Australia
Level Contributor
31 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Accom in Franklin

Hi, we are staying in Franklin on a Saturday night and we are looking for accommodation. We were staying at the Magnolia B&B but i accidentially booked the wrong night and now they are full up. We don't mind what sort of accom but we thought we'd be best to be near the town centre as we will be visiting the weekend of the Dickins Festival and thought it would be handy to be in walking distance.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
852 posts
870 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accom in Franklin

Unfortunately, the Magnolia B & B looks like the only lodging in the downtown Franklin area. It was a good plan since Franklin is such a beautiful, walkable town. Assuming that you will have a car, I recommend staying at a hotel in the Cool Springs mall area (I-65 exits 68 and 69). The area is growing with many hotel and dining options. (Many of the hotels at exit 65 are older.) It's not a bad drive from the Cool Springs area to downtown Franklin where you can park in a city parking garage -- last time I was there, parking was free. Some streets also have parking available (free). Of course, many people will head to Franklin that day, so arrive early, wear a good pair of walking shoes, and stop at one of the cute restaurants when you need a break. Enjoy!

2. Re: Accom in Franklin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2014, 22:15
Get answers to your questions about Franklin