We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ideas on safe area of town

Which Jackson hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
concordia
12 posts
Save Topic
ideas on safe area of town

I am moving to Jackson Tennessee, what are the bad sides of town? Please help....I don't have a lot of money but want to be somewhat safe

West Tennessee
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: ideas on safe area of town

North side of town is very growing and probably best bet for resale later. Might even consider Medina area as very close to Jackson and REALLY booming. Both tend to be safe areas.

Hope this helps.

West Tennessee
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: ideas on safe area of town

North side of town is very growing and probably best bet for resale later. Might even consider Medina area as very close to Jackson and REALLY booming. Both tend to be safe areas.

Hope this helps.

West Tennessee
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: ideas on safe area of town

Hope this helps.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
124 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ideas on safe area of town

I agree with the previous poster. North area is good. A lot of people choosing Medina because they like the school system better and it's a short drive to Jackson. The houses in the new developments can be quite expensive, but the older ones shouldn't be that bad. Medina is a nice little town.

5. Re: ideas on safe area of town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 05:24
Get answers to your questions about Jackson