We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best hotel

Which Jackson hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
42 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
best hotel

I see that this question has been asked but not since 2006 on this forum, so hopefully someone will see this.

I lived in jackson until 1988, and haven't really back for any length of time but I'm going to go back to my high school reunion.

I would like to stay in a nice hotel if possible.

I usually stay pretty high end and i know that i am not going to get that in Jackson. I don't mind driving around but I like clean, and good space.

I usually stay at the fairmont or that level.

Is there anything close to that. Cost isn't much of an issue

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
42 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best hotel

anybody out there?

bemis, TN
Level Contributor
19 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best hotel

You have the DoubleTree Hotel, Country Inn & Suites, Holiday Inn, and there is a new one i'm not sure of the name at the new exit 83 that looks really nice. I would recommend any of these and there is a few more new ones that was built within the last few years. If i find out more about the others i will let you know.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
30 posts
593 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best hotel

I believe there is a new Courtyard by Marriott.

4. Re: best hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 00:20
Get answers to your questions about Jackson