We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant near Tyson Airport

Tennessee
Level Contributor
256 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant near Tyson Airport

We will be spending tomorrow night near the airport for an early Saturday AM flight. Are there any good restaurants close to the airport - we do not really want to drive downtown. We are both good cooks and like to eat good food. Any recommendations? Even just good pizza or Thai or Chinese would work. Help, please - we do not want to drive around looking for a place and we do not do fast food. Thanks.

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant near Tyson Airport

There are all kinds of places down near the airport, but most are of the chain-restaurant variety.

I know of one Chinese buffet near the airport, but I can't remember the name and I don't know if it's any good. El Sazon has Mexican and it's usually busy every time I'm down that way.

The Courtyard is a local place (drive up 129 toward Knoxville, and it'll be on your left past the car dealerships - look for a brightly colored roof). I've only eaten there a few times but from what I recall, the food was good with a nice variety on the menu.

2. Re: Restaurant near Tyson Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 18:17