We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MegaBus?

Which Knoxville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
knoxville
6 posts
Save Topic
MegaBus?

How early do people arrive to board MegaBus in Knoxville? Do you line up and first in line chooses seat first? I have a problem with motion sickness, so would like to be near the front of the bus...

so I'm curious how this works...

Knoxville, TN
Destination Expert
for Interlaken
Level Contributor
4,728 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MegaBus?

If you're a senior citizen or handicapped you would probably have a better chance of being allowed on board first. Otherwise, the line forms wherever the bus stops along the sidewalk near to the new KTRANS Transit Station Downtown. The driver checks your printed ticket confirmation while standing outside.

knoxville
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: MegaBus?

Thanks ..your answer described exactly how the process worked! ...I was able to get a seat near the front and on your advice took some dramamine..all was well...

3. Re: MegaBus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 05:17