We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North Knox great place to live

Knoxville
9 posts
Save Topic
North Knox great place to live

Well after spending 6 days in Knoxville this past week, we found a beautiful home to rent on Fairmont Blvd. Just our luck, we just came across it on the 3rd day there. It wasn't even listed yet. I must say that you all where right on the money, North Knoxville is just what we where looking for. Great neighborhoods, houses, some of the nicest people around. Must be that Southern Hospitality, I've never been exposed to that before! The area has a small town feel and less than 1/2 mile away, every possible store that you would want to go to. Oh the views are just breath taking.

Many thanks to you all, I can't wait to settle in and start exploring my new home town!!!

Halfback

Franklin, TN
Level Contributor
688 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: North Knox great place to live

Welcome to Tennessee. Your first Vol football game will make it complete.

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
498 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: North Knox great place to live

Thanks for the update. I KNEW you guys would love it. Sure beats Florida, doesn't it?

I'm kind of jealous, though. I want to rent a Victorian, too! LOL!

Once again, welcome!

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: North Knox great place to live

Welcome to the neighborhood! If you spot a young long-haired brunette with a cute blonde guy strolling hand-in-hand in the evenings, say hi! That's me! :)

If you need any directions or have questions about where to shop or whatever, don't hesitate to ask. I can give you the back roads to just about anywhere!