We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Masaya hotel.

Masaya hotel.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2016, 02:00

4 replies to this topic
Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
190 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Masaya hotel.

Hi! Just email casarobleto@hotmail.com. Tell Frank that Natalie sent you! We absolutely *ADORE* that place and go at least once a year!

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
192 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Masaya hotel.

Cincinatalie... the email for Casa Robleto failed!!! Alas... do you have another for us????? Gracias muchas

new haven
Level Contributor
197 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Masaya hotel.

I recently used this e-mail to contact them and it worked: casarobleto@gmail.com

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
190 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Masaya hotel.

Just to clarify, that hotmail address should be working. I emailed Frank using that address after I saw this post, and it went through. The gmail address is technically their old address, they switched back over to hotmail, although I think technically the gmail address still works.

Reply to: Masaya hotel.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Masaya