We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pet Friendly Accomodation

Dublin, Ireland
1 post
Save Topic
Pet Friendly Accomodation

Hi I was just wondering does anyone know of any pet friendly Accomodation on the Aran islands? We are looking to visit for 3 nights but want to bring our dog. I have found places for before and after in Clare and Galway but no joy for here.

Thanks

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Dingle
Level Contributor
11,373 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pet Friendly Accomodation

Will the ferry carry a dog?

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
27,033 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pet Friendly Accomodation

I personally would not like to bring my dog on a small ferry.

If you wish to leave your dog in an excellent kennel outside Limerick, let me know. The one we use for herself on the odd occasions she leaves home is very well run and I'm happy to recommend.

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Southport, Connemara, County Clare, Portumna
Level Contributor
19,106 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pet Friendly Accomodation

Consider Inshboffin for your Island stay, not the Arans but the Dolphin hotel is pet friendly.

Ire
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Pet Friendly Accomodation

Hi, pets are welcome at Brú Radharc Na mara Hostel, Inis Oírr if pre-arranged when booking.

Edited: 14 June 2013, 20:30
5. Re: Pet Friendly Accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Aran Islands