We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bike Hire

Mullingar, Ireland
Level Contributor
9 posts
19 reviews
Bike Hire

I have a 5 year old and was wondering if any of the bike hire places have kids seats on the back of adult bikes?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,608 posts
182 reviews
1. Re: Bike Hire

Yes! Last time I was there they did! I also remember going there as a young child and myself and my sister got rental bikes. I imagine they still do this but I have had no reason to check! I'm not sure how a five your old would do on some of Aran's hills though!!!

Edited: 11 April 2011, 21:31
Mullingar, Ireland
Level Contributor
9 posts
19 reviews
2. Re: Bike Hire

Should be fine perched on the back of my bike. How I will do on hills carrying the 5 year old is probably the bigger question! Thanks for info

Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
3. Re: Bike Hire

And also when you get on the island don't rent bike from guys who jump on you, the first bike rental have the worst bikes! As far as you go from the docks bikes are better.

4. Re: Bike Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2015, 02:15
Get answers to your questions about Inishmore