We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Grill Restaurant at L'Horizon Hotel

Which St Brelade hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
cheshire
Level Contributor
215 posts
128 reviews
Save Topic
The Grill Restaurant at L'Horizon Hotel

We are staying at L'Horizon in April for my birthday for three nights. We come to Jersey often and know the restaurants quite well but have never eaten in The Grill. As it's a special birthday would anyone recommend this - the set menu is around £40 per head and looks promising. For a family celebration ranging from 18 to 80 in ages which would be better St Brelades Bay Restaurant or The Grill. We are there for three nights and have also booked at The Oyster Box where we have eaten before. Please don't anyone suggest restaurants out of St Brelades Bay as we don't want to have to drive. Thanks

Jersey
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: The Grill Restaurant at L'Horizon Hotel

I would not recommend the Oysterbox, I have started a thread about it.

Ate there 2 nights ago and it wasn't good at all. Shame as the views are lovely.

12. Re: The Grill Restaurant at L'Horizon Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about St Brelade