We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ashton court hotel, exmouth, devon

Which Exmouth hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
ashton court hotel, exmouth, devon

Has anyone stayed at this hotel or does anyone know what this hotel is like please. Thanks very much.

Devon, UK
Level Contributor
482 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ashton court hotel, exmouth, devon

Have not stayed there as I live in Exmouth, however, it is in a lovely spot and if you get/ask for a seaview room, your outlook will be wonderful.

They did manage to upset the local planning authority a while back by replacing all the windows with double glazing without getting permission.

The Royal Beacon Hotel, a very short walk towards the town centre is probably the best hotel in Exmouth and they have a wonderfull Italian restaurant in their basement.

Unfortunately there are no reviews of the Ashton Court on Tripadvisor - perhaps you can do the first one.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ashton court hotel, exmouth, devon

We have just returned from a few days rain in Exmouth and stayed at the Ashton Court Hotel. The sea view was exceptional but otherwise I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Exmouth. I agree I wish we had stayed at the Royal Beacon Hotel, it looked lovely. The Ashton Court Hotel bedroom was fairly clean, breakfast was poor. The whole place was a bit tired looking. Receptionist was miserable and kept making errors with the bill when we left.

3. Re: ashton court hotel, exmouth, devon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 09:16
Get answers to your questions about Exmouth