We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Park swimming pools

Which Woolacombe hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Park swimming pools

It's my sons 3rd birthday when we are staying in Mortehoe in a few weeks time. We'd love to take him for a day out somewhere with a water park suitable for toddlers. I'm thinking small slides, shallow pools, water falls, wave machines etc.

Do any of the nearby Holiday parks have this sort of thing? Is one recommended above the other? We're willing to travel up to half an hour.

Also how do I go about getting a day pass? Does such a thing exist.

Edited: 25 April 2012, 10:40
Devon
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Park swimming pools

The Ruda holiday park in Croyde (10 mins from Mortehoe) has a fairly decent pool that would serve that need. People from outside Ruda can buy tickets. On busy days these are timed though I seem to recall (i.e. 2 hours max. stay).

Enjoy!

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Park swimming pools

Thank you! I've just given them a call...

If anyone else is interested they only charge £3.50 per person for swimming (1 hour sessions). Fantastic.

I think i maybe as excited as DS now!

Edited: 25 April 2012, 14:49
3. Re: Holiday Park swimming pools

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2014, 21:15