We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Woolacombe sands holiday park

Level Contributor
259 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Woolacombe sands holiday park

Four pretty healthy oap's going to this park on the 8th, can anyone tell us if the restaurant is good for adults, usually holiday parks cater more for children's tastes. Also are there any good restaurants near enough to walk to please.

Thanks in advance

Gill and Ray.

Hunter Surf School
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Fly Like a Bird
Other Outdoor Activities
Woolacombe Surf Centre
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing, Equipment Hire, Kayaking & Canoeing
England, United...
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
30,999 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Woolacombe sands holiday park

I haven't stayed at the park but check out the recent reviews about the resturant or PM a couple of the people who have written them to get an up to date answer.

In Woolacombe there are a variety of places to eat from resturant to pub & fish & chi[s. The Boardwalk resturant I've been too. That was ok with a great view if you eat outside.

Mortehoe isn't walking distance with the two hills but Mortehoe shellfish is always recommended

It would take about 15mins from the gate of the park down the road - but be warned after a meal it will be all uphill and a steep one. It's says they have a private path so you may need a torch on the rough path if coming back late that way.

Either would do I guess. Depends where you are situated on the park as to which is most convenient.

Level Contributor
259 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Woolacombe sands holiday park

Thank you for the information, I think we will probably go to the Boardwalk one evening at least as it gets a lot of good reviews.

Gill and Ray

3. Re: Woolacombe sands holiday park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 12:15
Get answers to your questions about Woolacombe