We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bournmouth and monkey world

Which Wareham hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hamilton, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
bournmouth and monkey world

before I fly back to canada, I want to see monkeyworld. I thought of staying in bournmouth and taking a bus train or cab to monkeyworld. how close is monkey world to bournmouth, is the transportation easy? can anyone recommend a hotel or B&B in bournmouth?

much appreciated.

Sue

binek

Dorset
Level Contributor
199 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bournmouth and monkey world

Hi Sue

Monkeyworld is about 25 miles from Bournemouth. The nearest train station is Wool. South West trains run from Bouremouth to Wool. Buses then run from Wool to near Monkeyworld. However the bus services dont seem to be frequent. You may want to get a quote for a cab from Wool station.

Sorry I cant help with accomodation in Bournemouth

2. Re: bournmouth and monkey world

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2011, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Wareham