We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking

Thames, New Zealand
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Booking

A group of 6 of us from Australia have tried on 3 occasions to book a bed @ breakfast accomadation via the internet with no luck , not even a reply. Has anyone any ideas on booking B @B's in Lynchburg.

1. Re: Booking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2005, 17:14
Thames, New Zealand
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking

Thanks Durmas Tied bbonline twice to no avail. will follow your suggestions Thanks Ron

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,908 posts
403 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking

I would suggest Cedar Lane Bed and Breakfast in Lynchburg. I won't post the e-mail or phone number since it's aginst the posting rules and might be removed. Just Google search for it and you'll get a phone number and e-mail. She's a friend of my wife's family and runs a nice place.

Thames, New Zealand
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking

Thanks for the help,

Get answers to your questions about Lynchburg
Recent Conversations
More Lynchburg Topics