We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How far is the distillery from Route 65?

Which Lynchburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
chicago, IL
Level Contributor
189 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
How far is the distillery from Route 65?

We're driving from Chicago to Gulf Shores and back on Route 65 and I'd like to know how far out of our way (in minutes) it would be to stop at the distillery. I looked on their website and they just have directions, but I'd like to know how much time it would take us off course. thanks!

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
396 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How far is the distillery from Route 65?

Drive time would be about 45 minutes each way.

chicago, IL
Level Contributor
189 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How far is the distillery from Route 65?

thank you!

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
1,698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How far is the distillery from Route 65?

Hi julieg77,

If you plan to visit Jack Daniel's on your way back, and have time, you may want to also visit the George Dickel Distillery which is only about 30 minutes east of JD, and is close to I-24. You can then visit and jump on I-24 which will meet up with I-65 in downtown Nashville. www.dickel.com

Bob

Edited: 21 April 2010, 06:08
4. Re: How far is the distillery from Route 65?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2010, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Lynchburg
Recent Conversations
More Lynchburg Topics