We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

craig lodge !!!

glasgow
Level Contributor
647 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
craig lodge !!!

if anyone is looking for a week or weekend away this is the place we book this for my partners birthday and was not dissapointed.

you can find this place on the holiday rentals web for more information.

Perth, United...
Destination Expert
for Perth and Kinross
Level Contributor
1,847 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: craig lodge !!!

I'm sure the owners would appreciate you writing a bit in the review section about them....

glasgow
Level Contributor
647 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: craig lodge !!!

I did try that but it wouldnt allow me to do so

colchester
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: craig lodge !!!

Beautiful setting, although very remote, Aberfeldy was seven miles by road. Nice lodge but poorly appointed, no bathroom cabinets/shelving so toiletries had to be left on floor, no coat hooks in the hall to put your coats so had to be put amongst the limited wardrobe space. Kitchen dining area very poorly lit, needed extra lamps etc (like the other lodges had!). Cooking utensils very poor, no colander for draining foods, the old fashioned potatoe peeler broke in half whilst trying to use it, and no pint glasses, etc! Condiments were very sparse, a spoonful of coffee left in the jar. When we usually go to 'luxury' lodges, the kitchen is well equipped, including a 'welcome pack' for the guests. The sofas could only seat 6 at a squeese so we spent the week sitting on the dining chairs. No sheets were left out for the sofa bed and the washing machine draw was filled with old hard powder and rancid water. Although the actual lodge was nice, it lacked quite alot and would not choose to revisit.

4. Re: craig lodge !!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2015, 11:17
Get answers to your questions about Aberfeldy
Recent Conversations