We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel for Ryder Cup week

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
51 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel for Ryder Cup week

We are 2 couples with plans to attend the Ryder Cup the week of Sept. 8-15, 2014. It appears that most - if not all - hotels and B&B's in the area of Gleneagles Golf Course are already booked. I am on the list with the Ryder Cup and they most certainly will offer some packages. But, in case I am not able to secure one, OR if the prices are really high, I am doing some searching early. Does anyone have any ideas of small B&B's that might have availability? Also, what other villages or towns are within easy driving distance to the venue? Any help at all with my planning is appreciated.

118 replies to this topic
Houston
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: Hotel for Ryder Cup week

I think the Ryder Cup dates are September 23-28. Am I missing something?

Birdie

Level Contributor
1,508 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Hotel for Ryder Cup week

A good point. If the OP arrives on the dates they posted they will be a bit early.

23. Re: Hotel for Ryder Cup week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 07 October 2013, 10:35

stirling
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Hotel for Ryder Cup week

Have you sorted your accommodation for ryder cup yet?

Dollar, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
25. Re: Hotel for Ryder Cup week

have you looked at house rental?

26. Re: Hotel for Ryder Cup week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 October 2013, 18:35

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,559 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Hotel for Ryder Cup week

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g1588207-d634…

This is a brilliant B&B. At a guess about 30 minutes away

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,559 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Hotel for Ryder Cup week

Whoops. Sorry. Just noticed their website says fully booked for the Ryder Cup

Kinross, United...
1 post
Save Reply
29. Re: Hotel for Ryder Cup week

holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/…371669

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
30. Re: Hotel for Ryder Cup week

You should try kinross a few b&b s and a couple of hotels very central and there is going to be a park and ride set up from kinross to gleneagles for the ryder cup. Also close to both glasgow and edinburgh airports .glasgow about an hour and edinburgh 20mins away. Hope you find this useful.

Reply to: Hotel for Ryder Cup week
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted