We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Typical hours for restaurants & pubs in Portree in June?

Which Portree hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Illinois, USA
Level Contributor
60 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Typical hours for restaurants & pubs in Portree in June?

We will be staying in Portree for a few days in June and were curious how early restaurants opened for breakfast and how late they were open for dinner?

Also, how late are pubs generally open? Thanks!

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
4,763 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Typical hours for restaurants & pubs in Portree in June?

Dinner bookings generally 6-8.30, last orders 9pm. Pubs serve until 11/12 (rarely 01.00), spending on the day of the week and the licence held.

Abs :)

Illinois, USA
Level Contributor
60 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Typical hours for restaurants & pubs in Portree in June?

Thank you for the info, Abs.

scotland
Level Contributor
22 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Typical hours for restaurants & pubs in Portree in June?

I realise that its a bit late to answer but for anyone else who would like to know most restaurants open at 5.30pm and shut 9.30pm some open at 5pm and some close at 10pm. Pubs, at least 2, to my knowledge stay open until 12.30am and one stays open till 1am. Hope thats of help. I would also add although most restaurants open for lunch from 12-3 some stay open all day!

4. Re: Typical hours for restaurants & pubs in Portree in June?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2015, 22:15
Get answers to your questions about Portree