We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pga golf

uk
Level Contributor
71 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
pga golf

hi im considering coming down to memhis to see the pga golf ... is it a very spectator friendly course and is it easy to get in and out of the course

Memphis
Level Contributor
675 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pga golf

I have been to the tournament many times. I have never been to other tournaments so I don't have much to compare it to, but I feel the course easy to walk. You are able to get close to the action on all the holes. They did just redesign the course this year so I'm not sure if there are any changes there. But with the old course I always found several shady spots to sit next to a green and watch action for a bit before walking the course. There are spectator stands next to the 17th and 18th greens but these are reserved for corporations. The layout is fairly simple.

As far as the parking there are parking lots around the course but those are mostly reserved for corporate people, media and season ticket holders. I always go on a media pass so I am able to park in lot C which has an easy entrance onto the 17th fairway. This is a lot where many season ticket holders also park (a season ticket holder has a pass for the entire week). There is public parking farther away and then you get on a shuttle that drops you off at the course.

The web site for the tournament is www.hushyall.com

uk
Level Contributor
71 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pga golf

Thanks for the info very helpful

Get answers to your questions about Memphis