We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trusted Car Service

Which Memphis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1,735 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Trusted Car Service

Does anyone have a reliable car service to use for an airport pick up in Memphis? I see a few online but I would rather have one recommended.

Thanks!

Cat

memphis
Level Contributor
294 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Trusted Car Service

I have used AVIS and Dollar and had been happy with both.

Pearlgirl

Memphis, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
8,635 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trusted Car Service

I get the impression from the original post that they are looking for a service to pick them up at the airport and take them to their hotel or whatever.

If you are actually looking for a car rental, not a car service, we usually use Hertz.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1,735 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trusted Car Service

Deb,

You are correct. A car to go from the airport to the Hotel.

We decided not to rent a car for this vacation.

Thanks

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
45 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trusted Car Service

Cat, We visit Memphis at least 3 to 4 times per year and we use P's Luxury Car Service. Mr. Prince can be reached at 901-649-8451 They pick us up from the airport and take us downtown to the Residence Inn Marriott and it is $35. They also have taken us to Graceland which is $25 each way. They are very reasonable and exceptional customer service that is always realiable. I highly recommend their service. Thanks Sue.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1,735 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trusted Car Service

Wonderful Sue! This is exactly what I was hoping for.

Best,

Cat

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
45 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trusted Car Service

You are welcome. As soon as you pick up your luggage, they will drive up and pick you up outside the airport at the Baggage claim. I believe you call once you pick up the luggage and there they are. It is always trusted and professional customer service that is exceptional. They have lots of regular customers that are executives that travel to and from Memphis and folks like us that are traveling for business/pleasure. I will be visiting Memphis next weekend and already have them scheduled to pick us it. Hope you have a great trip.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1,735 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trusted Car Service

We are going next weekend as well for our anniversary. I love Memphis.

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
45 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Trusted Car Service

We arrive next Saturday and are coming for my birthday. I hope you have a wonderful trip. Happy Anniversary. You will love the car service. Mr. Prince is a very nice person.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1,735 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Trusted Car Service

Sue,

Mr. Prince said to tell you think you very much for the recommendation. If you would PM me your whole name. I can let him know.

Thanks,

Catherine

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
45 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Trusted Car Service

Catherine, I am so glad I could help you. I am confident that you will love the service.I am so glad I could help you. My husband and I arrive June 6 and leave on June 13 for this trip. I usually visit Memphis with my sister and Mr. Prince also knows us as "the charlotte nc sisters". My last name is Moose. I hope you have a wonderful time.