We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Watch Dallas Cowboys?

U.S.
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Topic
Watch Dallas Cowboys?

My boyfriend will be in Memphis this Sunday for work and is looking for a place to watch the Cowboys Sunday afternoon. Are there any bars that will definitely, 100% be showing the Cowboys game? Thanks!

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Watch Dallas Cowboys?

Brookhaven is a good sports bar. Go Cowboys.

http://www.brookhavenpubandgrill.com/

Memphis, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
9,041 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Watch Dallas Cowboys?

Can't guarantee who'll be showing the game, but the Cowboys are pretty popular and I would imagine they'll be one most places. I'd suggest calling your choice before going to be sure.

You might check the post below for previously mentioned sports bars. Also, downtown you might check Kooky Canuck.

tripadvisor.com/…33944176

3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Watch Dallas Cowboys?

Im a big huge fan of the Dallas. Cowboys where can I find the game to watch I live near stage and Bartlett. Road

3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Watch Dallas Cowboys?

Im a big huge fan of the Dallas. Cowboys where can I find the game to watch I live near stage and Bartlett. Road

3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Watch Dallas Cowboys?

Memphis, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
9,041 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Watch Dallas Cowboys?

Try the Buffalo Wild Wings on Hwy. 64.

Lakeland, TN
Destination Expert
for Tennessee, Memphis
Level Contributor
2,979 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Watch Dallas Cowboys?

Buffalo W. W. would definitely be the best for no. of big screens. Closer to Bartlett Blvd. might be the bar at O'Charley's near the Kroger.

8. Re: Watch Dallas Cowboys?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 11:17
Get answers to your questions about Memphis