We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle to Rental Car Center @ MEM?

Ruhrpott
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttle to Rental Car Center @ MEM?

Coming to memphis in November and already have a reservation for a rental car by HERTZ (Gold member).

I've seen that the rental companies are not directly at the airport. Are there shuttle busses to get there or do I have to call Hertz?

Sorry, if it's a stupid question, but I only know, how it works in LAS and it's really comfy there.

Thanks a lot!

Lakeland, TN
Destination Expert
for Tennessee, Memphis
Level Contributor
3,076 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle to Rental Car Center @ MEM?

Yes shuttles run to the major rental areas.

Ruhrpott
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttle to Rental Car Center @ MEM?

Will those shuttles depart permantly all couple of minutes or do I have to call for it?

Memphis, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
9,304 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shuttle to Rental Car Center @ MEM?

They circle constantly during the busy hours. If you're arriving in an off hour, there are phones at baggage pick up with the various agency's numbers listed and you can call for it.

Ruhrpott
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shuttle to Rental Car Center @ MEM?

Thank you both!

Memphis, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
9,304 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shuttle to Rental Car Center @ MEM?

You're so welcome!

scotland
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
2,280 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shuttle to Rental Car Center @ MEM?

There are no stupid questions, it's much better to ask & put your mind at ease than to be wondering about something, The rentals often share shuttle buses, just ask any driver parked next to the sign your waiting for & they will keep you right, most are undercover our of the heat/rain

Have fun!

7. Re: Shuttle to Rental Car Center @ MEM?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2013, 10:15