We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grizzlies tickets

New Westminster...
Level Contributor
556 posts
266 reviews
Save Topic
Grizzlies tickets

Now that the team is actually w-w-w-winning, how is seat availability? I want to see the game March 20 against OKC. It's a Wednesday (good!) but a top opponent (bad!).

Ticketmaster doesn't show anything attractive, but Stubhub has decent seats at a fair price, but what are my odds of getting a good pair of seats at the box office on game day?

Memphis, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
8,961 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grizzlies tickets

Hopefully someone with some Grizzlies game experience will chime in with some thoughts. I'm not a b-ball fan myself, so I'm no help with this.

2. Re: Grizzlies tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Memphis